December 20, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The metals explorer will continue drilling at this property through the winter in preparation for a Q1/23 resource estimate update, noted a PI Financial report.
Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD:TSX; LGDTF:OTCQB) released encouraging drill results from its Black Pine project in Idaho, including the discovery of a new zone, reported PI Financial analyst Chris Thompson in a Dec. 14 research note. An updated Black Pine resource estimate is expected in Q1/23.
“Results continue to reflect [the] potential for resource growth and refinement in multiple areas at Black Pine,” wrote Thompson, who summarized the new data.
These are from reverse circulation, and core drilling carried out in five separate areas.
1) The new zone, being called Bobcat, is about 500 meters (500m) south of the CD historic pit. It showed oxide gold mineralization, returning a noteworthy intercept of 0.64 grams per ton gold (0.64 g/t Au) 19.8m from surface, in hole LBP761. Bobcat remains open in several directions.
2) In Tallman South, the southern part of the Discovery zone at the edge of the backfilled Tallman pit, hole LBP750 yielded a standout intercept: 80.8m of 0.6 g/t Au, including 13.7m of 1.47 g/t Au. This is an area in which little historic drilling was done.
3) Drilling in the F zone’s northern area, aimed at closing the gap between F and Discovery, also showed the presence of mineralization. The highlight result there was 47.2m of 0.47 g/t Au, delivered with hole LBP744.
4) Drilling in the waste rock storage area showed shallow oxide gold mineralization, with the best intercept coming from hole LBP675: 33.5m of 0.3 g/t Au.
5) In an area about 500m south of the Rangefront zone’s southern edge, drilling returned deep non-oxide mineralization that confirms the continuation of the Black Pine mineralized system. Liberty Gold plans to drill there in a follow-up next year to identify shallower zones of oxide mineralization.
The company offers exploration upside at Black Pine, Thompson wrote.
Looking forward, he added, “We anticipate continued drilling at lower elevations during the winter months, aiding Liberty Gold in refining its Black Pine resource model in preparation for an updated resource estimate.”
PI Financial has a Buy rating and a CA$0.90 per share price target on Liberty Gold, the current share price of which is about CA$0.52.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Liberty Gold Corp. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Liberty Gold Corp., a company mentioned in this article.
PI Financial, Liberty Gold Corp., December 14, 2022
Analyst Certification: I, Chris Thompson, hereby certify that all of the views expressed in this report accurately reflect my personal views about the subject securities or issuers. I also certify that no part of my compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations or views expressed in this report. I am the research analyst primarily responsible for preparing this report.
Research Disclosures: PI Financial Corp. and/or its affiliates have received compensation for investment banking services for the subject company over the preceding 12- month period. PI Financial Corp. and/or its affiliates expect to receive or intend to seek compensation for investment banking services from the subject company.
General Disclosure: The affiliates of PI Financial Corp. are PI Financial (US) Corp., PI Financial Services Corp., and PI Capital Corp. Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is amongst other factors determined by revenue generated directly or indirectly from various departments including Investment Banking. Evaluation is largely on an activity-based system that includes some of the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and investment guidance, and client feedback. Analysts and all other Research staff are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions. None of the material, nor its content, nor any copy of it, may be altered in any way, transmitted to, copied or distributed to any other party, without the prior express written permission of PI Financial Corp.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com